5. How to Setup a Dashboard
For a printable view of this document, click here.
Customizable modules that provide a snapshot of Rounds and Revenue, Weather and Tee Sheet Utilization.
- Click “Add New Page” to set up a dashboard. This is a one time step that can be repeated for multiple dashboards.
Rounds & Revenue Module
View reservations, rounds and revenue for yesterday, last week or last month. Use the advanced mode to compare one day to any other day for analysis. Can also be configured to make weekly and monthly comparisons.
5 day weather forecast powered by Weather.com. Weather forecast is based upon the golf course zip code.
Revenue at Risk Dashboard
Demonstrates demand levels by day part and correlates open tee times to revenue. Set up custom day parts and utilization percentage thresholds. With a single click, you can go from this module to the Update Tee Times page which will be filtered to show the tee times you want to change.
- Initial Set Up: Select the facility and day part then set up custom utilization alert levels. All of these can be changed at a later time if needed.
- After the initial set up you will view the Revenue at Risk report. Toggle between different dates or use the calendar to choose any day you would like. You can only view out as far as the tee sheet shows availability.
- Click “Reliability” in the upper left hand corner under the total tee sheet utilization to update the start time, end time and interval so that it reflects the tee sheet and shows accurate day part analysis.
- Under “Take Action” click Update Tee Times to make changes to your live tee times within that day part.
- Adding images to social campaigns
- Booking engine settings
- Connecting to Social Media accounts
- Course specified library
- Creating an email with the advanced email editor
- Creating enrollment forms
- Creating promo codes
- Customizing your 5.0 booking engine
- Detailed activity view
- Email engagement
- Enhanced Email statistics
- Scheduling and sending a campaign
- Scheduling and sending a recurring campaign
- SpamAssassin™ Integration
- Utilizing player rules
- Utilizing the course management section
- 1. Introduction to Update Tee Times
- 2. How to Update Live Tee Times
- 3. How to Load Live Tee Times
- 4. Introduction to Dashboards
- 5. How to Set Up a Dashboard
- 6. How to Use the Advanced Email Editor
- 7. How to View Reporting & Manage Sent Marketing Campaigns
- How To Create a Promotional Code for an Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Manage Marketing Campaign Settings
- How to Prepare Your Rates for Upcoming Holidays