7. Utilizing Auto Adjust
For a printable view of this document, click here.
When added to a tee time an auto adjust will automatically adjust a tee time’s rate, player rule or release group based on days or hours in advance of the tee time. Auto adjusts can be added to a tee time in the autoload or in update tee times.
Manage Auto Adjust Schedules
Manage existing auto adjust schedules once a rate set has been selected. Choose between the following:
- Edit – Make changes to an existing auto adjust schedule.
- Copy – Duplicate an existing auto adjust schedule.
Create Auto Adjust Schedule
Click “Create Auto Adjust Schedules” and follow the steps below:
- Title the auto adjust. Create a name that will allow you to identify it from a drop down when adding to your tee times.
- Click “Add a Rule”. You can add as many rules to one auto adjust as you would like.
- Set the parameters for the auto adjust. The only fields you must fill out are Days/Hours Out and Days of the Week. The rest are optional based on the adjustment you would like to make to your tee time.
- Click “Save”.
Apply an Auto Adjust Schedule
Once an auto adjust has been created it can be added to any individual or group of tee times in the autoload, load tee times, or update tee times.
- Please note: when adding an auto adjust to tee times in Update Tee Times, retroactive changes will not occur. Ex. A 4 day out auto adjust will not change the pricing of a tee time that is 2 days out.
- Adding images to social campaigns
- Booking engine settings
- Connecting to Social Media accounts
- Course specified library
- Creating an email with the advanced email editor
- Creating enrollment forms
- Creating promo codes
- Customizing your 5.0 booking engine
- Detailed activity view
- Email engagement
- Enhanced Email statistics
- Scheduling and sending a campaign
- Scheduling and sending a recurring campaign
- SpamAssassin™ Integration
- Utilizing player rules
- Utilizing the course management section
- 1. Introduction to Update Tee Times
- 2. How to Update Live Tee Times
- 3. How to Load Live Tee Times
- 4. Introduction to Dashboards
- 5. How to Set Up a Dashboard
- 6. How to Use the Advanced Email Editor
- 7. How to View Reporting & Manage Sent Marketing Campaigns
- How To Create a Promotional Code for an Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Manage Marketing Campaign Settings
- How to Prepare Your Rates for Upcoming Holidays