Course specified library
For a printable view of this document, click here.
- Click the menu icon in the top left, choose “Marketing.”
- Next, click “View” from within the Campaigns box.
- At the top right, click the “Create a New Campaign.”
- Set your Campaigns up as you normally would, until you get to the Email tab.
- In the area where you can edit your email message, you will notice a new icon in the Menu Toolbar. This icon is called “Image Manager.”
- Once you click on the icon, a dialog box will appear. This is your course specific library.
- NOTE: If you have previously uploaded images used in past campaigns, you will see those images here. Otherwise, your image library will be empty.
- To upload an image, click the “Upload” button from the Image Manager dialog box. A window will open so you may locate your image on your computer’s files. Once you select the image you wish to upload, click the “Open” button in the bottom right of the dialog box.
- The system will automatically resize your image, based on best practices for email marketing. Once you click Open, a progress screen will appear tracking the success of uploading the image.
- Once the image is successfully uploaded, it will appear as a thumbnail within your Image Manager. The image is now available for any future email campaign.
- Now that your image has been uploaded to your Image Manager, you can use the image to finish building your email campaign. You can either (a) click on an image already in the template and replace it with one from your library, or (b) insert the image into a blank part of the campaign message.
- Adding images to social campaigns
- Booking engine settings
- Connecting to Social Media accounts
- Course specified library
- Creating an email with the advanced email editor
- Creating enrollment forms
- Creating promo codes
- Customizing your 5.0 booking engine
- Detailed activity view
- Email engagement
- Enhanced Email statistics
- Scheduling and sending a campaign
- Scheduling and sending a recurring campaign
- SpamAssassin™ Integration
- Utilizing player rules
- Utilizing the course management section
- 1. Introduction to Update Tee Times
- 2. How to Update Live Tee Times
- 3. How to Load Live Tee Times
- 4. Introduction to Dashboards
- 5. How to Set Up a Dashboard
- 6. How to Use the Advanced Email Editor
- 7. How to View Reporting & Manage Sent Marketing Campaigns
- How To Create a Promotional Code for an Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Manage Marketing Campaign Settings
- How to Prepare Your Rates for Upcoming Holidays