Customizing your 5.0 booking engine
- Navigate to manage.golfnowcentral.com.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Management.”
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab.
- Click “View” under Booking Engine Settings.
- Select the “Customization (5.0)” tab.
- Check the “Enable Customizations” checkbox.
- You can now select the desired Font and Colors (primary and secondary) options for your booking engine.
- Once you have made all of your changes, click the “Save changes” button.
- Adding images to social campaigns
- Booking engine settings
- Connecting to Social Media accounts
- Course specified library
- Creating an email with the advanced email editor
- Creating enrollment forms
- Creating promo codes
- Customizing your 5.0 booking engine
- Detailed activity view
- Email engagement
- Enhanced Email statistics
- Scheduling and sending a campaign
- Scheduling and sending a recurring campaign
- SpamAssassin™ Integration
- Utilizing player rules
- Utilizing the course management section
- 1. Introduction to Update Tee Times
- 2. How to Update Live Tee Times
- 3. How to Load Live Tee Times
- 4. Introduction to Dashboards
- 5. How to Set Up a Dashboard
- 6. How to Use the Advanced Email Editor
- 7. How to View Reporting & Manage Sent Marketing Campaigns
- How To Create a Promotional Code for an Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Manage Marketing Campaign Settings
- How to Prepare Your Rates for Upcoming Holidays