Detailed activity view
For a printable view of this document, click here.
The Detailed Activity area shows all the recipients of an email, whether they received it or not, and, if not, why. Please follow these steps to view Detailed Activity.
- Click the menu icon in the top left, choose “Marketing.”
- Next, click “View” from within the Campaigns box.
- There are four (4) tabs to choose from on the next screen. Select “Sent.”
- To view statistics, select the email blast you’d like to review and click on the “View Analytics” button (far right).
- There are five (5) tabs to choose from on the next screen. Select “Email.”
- Under the Email tab, there will be three (3) tabs in blue that appear. Click on “Detailed Activity.”
- A list will populate showing all the recipients of the email.
- There is now a search bar above the first name. If you have a specific user you are looking for, type the email address into this box. Additionally, pagination has been added to the bottom right corner, allowing you to page through to more users.
- The status of the recipient is now a clickable field.
- If you click on a status that says “Delivered,” a dialog box will appear detailing when the email was delivered (below).
- If you click on a status that says “Error,” a dialog box will appear explaining why the email was not delivered. Please note, in the example (below) the reason is due to a bounced email.
- Adding images to social campaigns
- Booking engine settings
- Connecting to Social Media accounts
- Course specified library
- Creating an email with the advanced email editor
- Creating enrollment forms
- Creating promo codes
- Customizing your 5.0 booking engine
- Detailed activity view
- Email engagement
- Enhanced Email statistics
- Scheduling and sending a campaign
- Scheduling and sending a recurring campaign
- SpamAssassin™ Integration
- Utilizing player rules
- Utilizing the course management section
- 1. Introduction to Update Tee Times
- 2. How to Update Live Tee Times
- 3. How to Load Live Tee Times
- 4. Introduction to Dashboards
- 5. How to Set Up a Dashboard
- 6. How to Use the Advanced Email Editor
- 7. How to View Reporting & Manage Sent Marketing Campaigns
- How To Create a Promotional Code for an Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Manage Marketing Campaign Settings
- How to Prepare Your Rates for Upcoming Holidays