How to add/change Reservation Types
First, click on the Tools tab located on the top navigation bar.
Next, click on “Reservation Types” on the left side of the page.
Next, to add a new Reservation Type locate the Reservation Types box as shown below and follow these steps:
- Name: type in the Reservation Type name
- Code: type in one letter or one number
- Supported: check this box to display the Reservation Type in the Res. Types drop down menu on the tee sheet
- Color: using your mouse point, hover over the color matrix beneath “Sample Text” and click on the desired color. The “Sample Text” background will now change to the selected color.
- Click the Add button to save the Reservation Type to your tee sheet
The reservation types you Add to your tee sheet will appear above as shown below. From the Actions column to the right of each reservation type, you can Copy, Edit or Delete an existing reservation type.
Here is how the newly created reservation type will show on the tee sheet