For a printable view of this document, click here.
The “spammyness” check happens behind the scenes and rates an email with a score between 1 and 5.
- If your rating is 3.0 or less, your email is considered “Not Spam” and can be scheduled.
- If your rating is 3.1 or higher, your email is considered “Spam.” You’ll see an error alert that the message cannot be scheduled. In order to re-schedule your email, you must correct the issue.
- The SpamAssassin™ box appears on the “Schedule & Review” tab during the process of creating a campaign. The box will say “Checking spam rating…” when you first toggle to that tab. Additionally, the “Send” button will be grayed out.
- Once the check is performed and a passing score is received, the “Send” button will become clickable.
- If the email is found to be “spammy,” a red box will appear with an error message detailing why the email would be marked as spam. In the example there is a problem with the subject line.
- Below is an example of a “spammy” email where the problem is within the content of the email.
- If you receive an error message, toggle back to the “Email” tab and correct the issue. Once you toggle back to the “Schedule & Review” tab, the spam check will be re-initiated and performed again.
- Adding images to social campaigns
- Booking engine settings
- Connecting to Social Media accounts
- Course specified library
- Creating an email with the advanced email editor
- Creating enrollment forms
- Creating promo codes
- Customizing your 5.0 booking engine
- Detailed activity view
- Email engagement
- Enhanced Email statistics
- Scheduling and sending a campaign
- Scheduling and sending a recurring campaign
- SpamAssassin™ Integration
- Utilizing player rules
- Utilizing the course management section
- 1. Introduction to Update Tee Times
- 2. How to Update Live Tee Times
- 3. How to Load Live Tee Times
- 4. Introduction to Dashboards
- 5. How to Set Up a Dashboard
- 6. How to Use the Advanced Email Editor
- 7. How to View Reporting & Manage Sent Marketing Campaigns
- How To Create a Promotional Code for an Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Manage Marketing Campaign Settings
- How to Prepare Your Rates for Upcoming Holidays